.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Two Most Shocking & Creative AMA Performances Go To...

Lady Gaga for most creative, and American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert for most shocking, hands down.

First, let me say Lady Gaga makes every other female in the game look irrelevant. She's the definition of an innovator, doing things no other female has the guts to. Look around and notice how many women are swagger-jacking already. I love queen Bey, but even she has recently been copying Gaga's style. Once again she gave an amazing performance that was on point with vocals, choreography, and creativity.



Sigh...then there was Adam Lambert, the closing performance of the night. Since he admitted that he was gay I guess we should've expected the unexpected. But I thought he would've shown a little more class. His performance served as a reminder that shock pop has made a triumphant comeback...Madonna era 2.0! Remember how offended people were getting, and the ooo's and ahhh's when Madonna was out in the 80s? People couldn't believe how outrageous and sexually charged her performances were. Well, those days are back, but now they come in a homosexual form. Get over it, we're in those kinda days now. I must say though, his vocal performance was stellar.

Side note: but on behalf of my 6 yr old niece I DID NOT appreciate him shoving that man's face in his crotch.