.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, November 13, 2009

50 Cent Suing WorldStarHipHop


G-Unit general 50 Cent is taking the WorldStar Hip Hop owners to court after they used his image without permission in attempts to attract more attention to their site. In a radio interview, 50 said "I got a lawsuit against WorldStar for utilizing my likeness. A lot of people felt like that was my site because they saw my face on the cover of (the website) for a long time."

50 said he will not stop until they are completely broke...well guess what Curtis, that won't take long, rest assured.

Oh and by the way, I support him on this one 100%. WorldStar has been a phony operation that preys on clueless independent artists since day one. Half of their advertisements aren't even real. I'm telling you, a lot of these so-called media outlets are slowly being exposed right along with these fake rappers. Be warned.