.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rihanna: "Send Your Boyfriend Nude Photos"


Rihanna discusses the leaked nude photos incident that happened a few months ago, and says that every woman should send their boyfriends nude photos. I agree. When you're apart, he needs to be entertained, but more so reminded of what he has waiting for him when you reunite.

R&B singer Rihanna was mortified when nude photos of her leaked onto the Internet, but she still thinks every woman should send their boyfriend naked pictures, although it didn’t do her much good in her relationship with rapper Chris Brown.

After getting over her initial embarrassment of seeing her naked photos widely disseminated, The “Russian Roulette” singer said she realized it was no big deal, thanks to support from her family.

When [the leak] happened, I sent my mom flowers first before I called and then she texted me – when the world is against me she’s always there supporting,” she said.

“If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him,” she now says.

Although she is comfortable being naked on the net, Rihanna felt she had lost the last remaining shreds of her privacy in the initial aftermath.

The 21-year-old pop star had to cope with the photos being released by an “ex-boyfriend” just a few months after she was assaulted by Brown in February.

“I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, ‘Oh great, so now there’s nothing they don’t know about me and my private life.’ It was humiliating and it was embarrassing.”
(Celebrity Health and Fitness)