.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tool Academy's Dre P a Rapper


So I think by now we've all learned our lesson in believing that any of these VH1 reality shows are real. Everyone comes on to these shows with an agenda to gain exposure. But hey, I'm not hatin' on the hustle.

I don't know if any of you watch VH1's Tool Academy 2, but there was a lite-brite guy on there by the name of Dre P, who was recently eliminated. As I watched him, I realized he looked very familiar. Then it dawned on me that I saw him perform on stage about 3 years ago. You wouldn't think from his pretty boy looks that he'd be such a "gutta" rapper but as we all know, looks can be deceiving.

Anyway, here's one of his songs, tell me what ya'll think. Oh and side note: when he was eliminated he and his girlfriend left together, but I'm assuming they're no longer together because he has a little thing going on with Real Chance of Love 2's Hot Wings...mmm hmm...