.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Is Ann Coulter a Man??


Just when I thought I'd had enough of this racist, miserable bitch, I watched her the other night on Joy Behar's show on HLN and noticed something peculiar...she has an atom's apple! I thought ONLY MEN had that? Am I wrong? No seriously though, am I the only one that wonders if maybe she's just a miserable lonely white man pissed at the world because there's a black man running our country? Her voice is a little deep...and she built just like a man, no curves.

Honestly, I'm sure she isn't a man. But until she learns to back off of my President and show the minority, college, single parent, gay, and democratic communities some respect, I'm on her ass (no homo).

But yo seriously...watch that damn thing bounce up and down in her neck while she talks...