.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Jeezy Responds to Jody Breeze's "Uptown" Diss


I know Jeezy wants to stick to the G code, but it was unnecessary to respond to Jody Breeze. Jody is clearly using Jeezy's name as a way to get some much needed attention.

Last month, Jody Breeze released a song and video for "Uptown," which takes a number of shots at Young Jeezy.

On the track, Jody Breeze calls Young Jeezy a fraud and questions the rapper’s alleged street ties.

"It could never be no situation, because little homie already know what it is with me," Young Jeezy stated today (October 29). "At the end of the day, I just take it for what it is. Ni***s f**ked up, ni***s talking reckless. If the ni**a wanna get signed and need some money, we’ll do that. But Jody knows what it is with me, I aint to be played with like that. I aint never disrespected the lil homie, I aint never brought his name out of my mouth of none of that bulls**t."

Simmering tension between the two almost flared last May in Atlanta, when a group of men affiliated with Young Jeezy approached Jody Breeze during a record release party for R&B singer Ciara.

The confrontation appears to have been the reason for Jody Breeze releasing "Uptown," which makes a number of disparaging comments about Young Jeezy.

"I see Jeezy across the club, I throw my hands up, I see this n***a looking at me," Jody Breeze stated in an interview. "He tried to act like he aint lookin at a n***a, like you aint just send these n***as over here. That’s some real hoe s**t."

Source: AllHipHop.com