.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Was Kanye Drunk Last Night?


After seeing him with that half empty bottle of Henny in his hand on the red carpet might explain why he acted a fool. I am going to refrain from posting my personal opinions on Kanye's rant at the awards show last night for just a minute. I had some choice words for him last night that I already wrote, so stay tuned to see that in a little. So, I'm just gonna post the video. Most of you have already seen it since its been all over the news already. I will say this: Kanye needs to be more conscious of who's watching him. There are two people above watching his actions that are far more important to him than any of us: God and his mother. May God grant him strength, he's gonna need it because white media is getting ready to tear his ass up (pause).