.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Diary Entry #2 - Appreciate Those You Love

Last Thursday, I woke up to news that my brother had been stabbed four times in the abdomen. My initial reaction was disbelief. Nothing like that had ever happened to someone close to me, I had only seen that in the movies or heard about it in the news. It was so unreal that something so devastating happened to my brother. As soon as it set in that he had been stabbed, I automatically assumed he didn't make it. By the grace of God he did, but not without permanent damage. Even after knowing he'd be OK, still everytime I thought about him having to endure that pain made me sick to my stomach. Thank God that he's alive, but ignorance in the streets almost took my brother away from this earth.

Even now, days later, its still hard to believe that he was stabbed - that someone actually attempted to stop him from breathing. That was quite traumatizing, and I hope to never feel that fear, sickness, and heart ache again. My only prayer is that he's learned from this experience, and is mindful to stay clear of situations that could end him up in the hospital again, or potentially take his life.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my Twitter friends that offered their support and prayers during that difficult time. You'll never know how much your sincerity and thoughts meant to me. Its so refreshing to know that people like YOU ALL still exist, and you know what? God is going to bless you all for blessing me. Much love to:

@djstrike803
@OrganicDC_rap
@TraxxonDekk
@BRMHipHop
@DrummaSC
@TRANSFERS
@Fab_Missez
@MaOfficial
@thecarleeshow
@LaLa803
@MizzThang28
@Dominant843
@amcnair00
@thejournalist44
@Mehkavelli
@mrfrontpage
@dutchdinero
@djblord
@MistaFAB
@SCKingz_VandG
@TheProFession
@kellz29142


@TrapSTAR1 -
Aw man I feel bad for you. Seems like such BS is goin on in the world. Be strong stay prayed up. & No Matter What never stop believing. I just hate that yall goin thru this. You do so much to help ppl that it just pisses me off when youre not ur usual self. Im prayn 4 ya.

@JOISTHEFUTURE -
Oh wow, I just saw your tweet, and I didn't know what had happened so I checked your page. You definitely have my condolences, and I hope you, your brother, and your family/friends will be alright. Seems like so much negativity is happening all around us, but I pray we can all Use these experiences as motivation to do double the positive. God bless..


A note to all: cherish those you love while they're still here. In the blink of an eye they could be gone. Life is so short, tell them you love them everyday and let pettiness go...it's just not worth being upset over anything.