.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Killer Mike Changes His Name


Haha! AllHipHop broke this yesterday and when I read it I'm wondering, why now? After all of this time?

“I’m going with the name Mike Bigga because I really feel like I’m bigger than what I have been in the past and I’ve managed to get legendary status from being a raw rap guy in terms of being able to come out of the shadows of the hardships I’ve had,” the entertainer said as he referenced recent tragedies that have occurred in his area.

“I’ve become my own boss in a bigger partnership with Grind Time Official and Grand Hustle now and I’m just on to bigger and better things,” Bigga continued. “And I figure what better time now, going into this new season that’s going to be coming up in January when Tip get out and let the world know I’m on to bigger and better things.”