.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Michael Jackson...Rest in Peace


There are so many rumors running wild about MJ, not to mention the whole doctor "killing him" fiasco. While some reports are factual, I refuse to report ANY OF IT. That man is the reason I fell in love with music. I grew up with him, had every album, every poster, every magazine that featured him. I used to kiss this one particular poster I had of him that I posted right above my bed every night before I went to sleep. After all of the joy he brought in my young life, there's no way that I can let him go out like that. Other blog sites and news & media sources are reporting it because it brings them views and ratings. I have too much respect for that man and his family to do so. Let those fools make a circus out of this, his real fans already know what time it is. REST IN PEACE KING.