.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jay-Z Responds to the Game

Jay finally responds to the rumors that he was responsible for Chris Brown's cancelled tribute to Michael Jackson on the BET Awards. He also responds to the Game and did just what I thought he would do - made Game look even more like an idiot. These rappers are gonna learn to keep their mouths shut when it come to Jay. They always end up being the loser:

“First let me categorically deny that, that’s not even my style. If I have a problem with Chris brown, I have a problem with Chris Brown. I haven’t said anything…live or behind the scenes. I don’t agree with what he did and that’s it…But as far as not letting him perform on BET, that’s ridiculous, that’s stupid and that’s a sucker move. I wouldn’t do it. And people commenting on rumors, that’s a sucker move.”

On The Game’s diss track and exaggerated response to his mention in Hov’s BP3 intro:

“Tell me exactly what I said….(Tim: you mentioned his name, Jim Jones’ name, Dame Dash’s name…) I said I’m not talking about, this, this. I’m not…Is that a diss? ‘Oh, you hurt my feelings.’ Tell groupie to get over it…If that’s a diss, then wear that. Tell groupie to get over it.”