.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Will-I-Am Assaulted Perez Hilton?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THIS MORNING!! Its too damn early for all this drama! So I'm on Twitter, and I mosey over to Perez Hilton's page and see this:

I won't be talking about this any further. It is in the hands of the authorities.
about 5 hours ago from web

Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it.
about 5 hours ago from web

The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.
about 6 hours ago from Sidekick

I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.
about 6 hours ago from Sidekick

Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.
about 6 hours ago from Sidekick

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.
about 6 hours ago from Sidekick

I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.
about 6 hours ago from Sidekick


WOOOW!