.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 26, 2007

T.I. Released on Bail!


A Federal judge decided to released T.I. today for $3M. T.I. had to forfeit $2 million in cash bond and $1 million in property as collateral for bail. Additionally, T.I. and must remain under house arrest until his trial on weapons charges.

U.S. Attorney’s Office spokesman Patrick Crosby has informed TMZ that a private monitoring company will reside at T.I.’s home, and he will be subject to drug, alcohol and weapons searches at their discretion. The ATF will also be allowed to search the residence. Magistrate Judge Alan Baverman ordered the rapper be monitored 24 hours a day by a private monitoring service that T.I. must pay for. T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, must stay in his home except for medical appointments and court appearances. He also may not own any guns and cannot have contact with any witnesses or informants in the case.

As previously reported, T.I. was arrested on October 13 on federal gun charges. No new court date has been set.