.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Musee Platinum Singapore IPL Promotion Galore

I went for my 5th treatment at Musee Platinum today and I must say I was pretty satisfied with the results so far.

My underarms hair growth has slowed a lot. So much so that I need only to shave every 4-5 days. And even so, it's only the few fine hair that's hardly noticeable. They're running a $138 unlimited underarm IPL promotion still until end of Feb 2011 according to the staff. Do quote my membership no.: 81005130 if you're signing up for this great deal! =) 


And if you've signed up at a higher price, they'll cashback the amount when you sign for another package. 

As for the full bikini area, I saw a huge difference after my 2nd treatment. Hair growth has definitely slowed down quite a bit and the hair is finer too. I'm impressed!

For now until 31 Mar 2011, Musee is even running a promotion for the number of friends you refer!



What's more, you can get to enjoy 10% when you flash your Musee card at Kusabi Restaurant. There's 1 outlet at The Central and 1 more at Marina Square.


Lots of good deal when you sign up! Yeah!

Read more (member no.: 81005130):