.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Elie Saab Haute Couture S/S 2011

hôtel de mode favourite - obsessed with splits in long dresses & skirts at the moment!

So sweet


Oh that beading!

Stunning V back & train




Elis Saab Haute Couture S/S 2011

My favourite haute couture designer has to be Elie Saab. Season after season he comes up with the most glamourous yet sophisticated gowns. This collection is everything that I love - lace, beading & sheer fabrics teamed with simple hair & makeup. Loving the colour pallet too. I love getting all dressed up and glamourous - any excuse will do! Right now I'm obsessed with splits in long dresses and skirts and am looking for something of the like for a few upcoming events. I'm well and truly over the mini trend. Nothing like getting a little fashion inspiration from the Paris haute couture shows...

Pics from Knight Cat, {this is glamorous}, Studded Hearts & Others