.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kandi Talks About Beef With NeNe

This is the part I hate about being a blogger. You have to cover the ignorance that sets us back as black people. I cannot stand the Real Housewives of Atlanta, with the exception of Kandi. Bravo is another network joining a long list of others that enjoy making money off of us acting like donkeys.

Anyways, like I said the only "housewife" that I can tolerate is Kandi. She's the realest one, not to mention the only one that has a legit reputation. In the video, Bossip.com sat down with the ex-Xscape member to talk about her beef with NeNe. I really wish that she would just dropkick NeNe's ass already, but unlike the others, she knows that she has to uphold her dignity for the sake of her child and I highly respect that.