.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Statutory Rape Charge for Casey Aldridge??

I don't think there should be any question if Casey Aldridge should be charged with statutory rape. Sorry, I don't care if they've been together for three years. I don't care if she has money. Casey knew she was underage from jumpstreet.

Post Chronicle's Tittle-Tattle Too section hypothesized Aldridge's fate:

"It is possible for Casey Aldridge to get in trouble with the law for doing it with sixteen year old girlfriend Jamie Lynn Spears. He may be looking at up to 6 months in prison for misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile. However, since he has been her boyfriend for over three years, it's also highly unlikely."

WTF? Highly unlikely?? Genarlow Wilson didn't stand a chance. Show Casey Aldridge the same courtesy.

I tell you what if he does not have his narrow behind in jail by Thursday morning 10AM CST, I am going to start an online petition to get him there.