.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mike Epps Gets Served... Legal Papers Thrown On Stage During Performance


Funny man Mike Epps was in for a shocker during his performance this past week in Texas.  Usually male entertainers get panties thrown at them while on stage, well, Mike had  legal papers thrown at him instead.  Of course you know he went ALL IN on the server after the fact, check the video below.




WOWWWWWWWWWWW... did he really have to roast her like that?  I'm sure the server already knew what she was in for prior to.  Mike Epps is a fool at all times I see, LOL.

Check MORE DISH to see video from the incident



I can totally feel him clicking out... I could NOT have cameras in my face all the time like that.  Celebrities have a right to their privacy as well.